- Vaulted ceiling in the master, brand new carpet on upper level
- Private backyard with high retaining wall, two storage sheds and flagstone patio
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Renovated kitchen
- Tankless water heater/furnace combo~ state of the art, money & space saving!
- Easy access to Long Branch Creek, Sligo Creek Trail, downtown Silver Spring, Metro and Takoma Park
- 100 year roof with 30 years left on it
Letter from the sellers
We feel so lucky we found this safe and wonderful neighborhood to raise our family and make lifelong friends. The park and creek directly out the front door are a kid’s paradise, and everyone comments on our gorgeous setting and pretty English cottage home. This is a true neighborhood, with block parties, holiday events, and a strong community spirit. Definitely an urban vibe in a close-in suburb. Moving here was one of the smartest decisions we ever made.
~Mary and Bill Bradford