- Income potential! Dwelling with rental on lower-level!
- Impeccably maintained
- Major upgrades 2011/2012
- Sunny and open living room.
- One mile to Sliver Spring metro/downtown
- Modern/contemporary feel
- Three-bedroom plus full lower-level suite
- Full bath on every level
- Main – Living room with a two-story ceiling, skylight, fireplace, recessed lighting and tons of light.
- Main – Dining room, open to kitchen, access to deck/backyard and recessed lighting
- Main – Renovated Kitchen
- Kenmore side-by-side refrigerator with icemaker/water dispenser in the door, stainless steel GE electric range, Kenmore dishwasher and microwave
- Modern shaker-style cabinets with brushed nickel hardware
- Granite counters with deep stainless steel sink & faucet
- New ceramic tile backsplash
- Recessed lighting
- Pantry Closet
- Main- Full Bath with ceramic tile floor & glass enclosed shower, pedestal sink modern light fixture and one window
- Main – Bedroom or Family Room, with closet, back-yard view windows and slider to the rear deck.
- Upper level – Large Master Bedroom Suite
- Vaulted ceiling, three large closets with built-in organization system, recessed lighting 6 windows
- Large anterior den/office/sitting space with vaulted ceiling
- Jack-n-Jill bath featuring a ceramic tile floor & glass, frameless shower, large vanity, skylight and Toto toilet
- Upper Level – Second Bedroom, generously sized second bedroom with large closet and peaceful morning sun
- Upper Level – Laundry, Maytag stackable washer/dryer
- Lower Level – Large 1-Bedroom – Rental Unit!
- Possibly convert to a rental or retain for guests/recreation
- Open living/kitchen/dining area with plenty of space and light
- One bedroom with large closet, built-in shelving and bank of windows
- Bathroom with ceramic tile floor and shower walls, bath tub and vanity
- Second washer/dryer
- HardiePlank lap siding
- Freshly painted exterior trim
- Front & rear deck, large patio
- Professionally landscaped
- Driveway Parking, 1-Car Garage or storage
- Located in a friendly, quiet neighborhood, just across from Sligo Creek Park
- Convenient shopping- Close to downtown Silver Spring and Woodmoor shopping center
- Great commuter location with easy access to I-495, I-95, I-270, East-West Highway, University Boulevard and Georgia Avenue
Letter from the seller
I fell in love with this home the moment I peeked inside during an open house in 1999. I still love it. And were I not moving to the beach and preparing for retirement, I would not be parting with it. The house itself has an amazing presence. The two-story living room is quite the attention getter, but because it’s so light and airy, it remains warm and welcoming. With its front and back decks and open floor plan, it’s a wonderful place to entertain, especially during the summer. Or, it’s a wonderful place to sip a glass of wine on a cold winter day as the fire logs crackle. The upstairs sitting room is perfect for quiet movie night. The downstairs den – which you easily could use for another bedroom – is great watching the big game with friends.
I also love this neighborhood. Across the street is Sligo Creek and its related hiking/biking trails and park. In this setting, you would never know you are a mile away from downtown Silver Spring and the metro. The trails are a perfect way to meet your neighbors. When I moved here 17 years ago, Silver Spring was still a work in progress. Now, its reaping all the hard work that’s been put into it. The scores of new restaurants, the Saturday Farmer’s Market, Discovery, AFI Silver Theatre, The Fillmore all lend a bit of cool to Silver Spring.