- Fresh paint
- Hardwood floors
- Awning style windows in 2 bedrooms and kitchen
- 4 bedrooms
- Central Air
- New roof 2014
- Updated exterior chimney
- Screened in side porch 2008
- Front deck 2007
- 2 bedrooms with fresh paint, and hardwood floors
- 1 full bath in hallway, updated vanity
- Living room, hardwood floors, brick wood-burning fireplace, lots of light
- Kitchen, eat-in space ,access to side screened in porch, washer/ dryer in kitchen
- Vaulted ceiling screened in porch 2008 ,TanDeck floors, ceiling fan, access to
- Front deck 2007 , TanDeck floors
- 2 bedrooms, fresh paint
- Storage under eaves
- Free standing AC unit
- Fresh landscaping in front and back with variety of plantings
- Raised boxed herb garden
- Beautiful front deck 2007 and side screened –in porch 2008
- Amish built barn door shed with plenty of storage
- Walkable to West Sligo Creek Park with tennis courts playgrounds and walking paths
- Commuter friendly with easy access to RT 29, the ICC and I495
- A few miles to Brookside Gardens
Letter from the sellers
I have loved living in this house and in this neighborhood. Here we are surrounded by friendly neighbors who look out for one another. We have a good mix of families, singles, and couples of all ages.
I love the smart floor plan of this house – no space is wasted and the rooms are comfortable. I have always enjoyed the privacy and view that being up above the street level gives.
The street is quiet with little traffic while being convenient to major roads, the beltway, and Metro for easy access to anyplace.
I love the hiker/biker path along Sligo Creek where I have walked with a neighbor every weekend for 25 years. Just walk to the end of Robin Rd., cross Tenbrook Dr., and take the short connector path from the neighborhood to Sligo Creek Parkway where there is a beautiful park, picnic area, playground, tennis courts, meeting facility, and the hiker/biker path. Wonderful!
In addition, we are close to libraries, Brookside Gardens, shopping, and great schools.
This is a great place to live.