Low carb, low cal and low sugar PIZZA!
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon cayenne
1. First, carefully cut the squash in half and scoop out the seeds and pulp.
2. Lightly coat the inside of the squash in a couple teaspoons of olive oil. Bake at 375°F for about 45 minutes, until the inside is easy to shred with a fork. Allow to cool. Scoop out the insides. Place on a plate or baking dish with paper towels to soak up excess moisture.
3. In a bowl mix together the squash, spices. Set aside.
4. Preheat the oven, with the baking sheet inside, at 400°F. Once the oven is hot enough, remove the pan, cover with parchment paper, and spread the spaghetti squash mixture over the baking sheet in a thin layer. Bake until the edges begin to brown, about 20-25 minutes.
5. Cover in sauce, cheese, and your favorite toppings. Bake for another 4-6 minutes, until the cheese is nice and melty.